Raw raspberry bars recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating4.9/5 (from 16 ratings)4.875
- 1. Process all white shortbread ingredients in food processor. Process briefly until you get a crumbly consistency, similar to the white topping in my photos. (Mixture should stick together when pinched.)
- 2. Take 3/4 of the white mixture and press it down firmly into your pan/molds. Refrigerate immediately so the bars can start firming up. (Set remaining 1/4 white mixture aside, to be used later.)
- 3. Blend all raspberry jam ingredients together until a smooth, jam-like consistency is reached.
- 4. Get your white bars out of the fridge, and smooth the raspberry jam on top of the bars using the back of a spoon. Place back in refrigerator.
- 5. Refrigerate bars for at least 1 hour so that the jam can firm up a little bit.
- 6. Sprinkle remaining white crumble mixture on top of the bars.
- 7. Place in freezer for at least 3 hours to firm up. Your raw raspberry bars are now ready. (Store in freezer at all times.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I enjoyed making these raspberry bars for Christmas this year. They add lovely holiday color, and they are easy to keep in the freezer so you can make them a couple of days in advance. Bars can be kept in the freezer for up to 1 week.
If using frozen raspberries, you may need to add an optional 1-2 tablespons water to the jam mixture to help it blend.
To make the cute little bar shapes seen in my pictures, I used silicone financier molds. (I love them.) If you don't have molds, you can simply make the bars in a large sheet or pan and cut them into bars once frozen.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes