Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 bag kelp noodles (soak overnight)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Nama Shoyu
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon saffron
2 tablespoons mild curry
2 teaspoons carrot juice
10 snap peas (sliced diagonally into small pieces)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 cup mung bean sprouts
2 tablespoons green onions
1 cup cilantro (chopped)
5 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
1 tablespoon shallots (sliced thinly)
½ cup pineapple (chopped)
½ cup red bell pepper (julienned)
1. To make the marinade, combine olive oil, garlic, agave, salt, Nama Shoyu, paprika, white pepper, chili flakes, and saffron in a bowl. Mix well with a spoon. Add curry then mix well.
2. For the veggies, mix all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the carrot juice.
3. Mix in the marinade and massage the veggies.
4. Place the veggies in a Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 20 mins at 105 F just to soften the veggies a bit.
5. Place drained noodles in a bowl. Take the veggies out of the dehydrator and mix it in the noodles. Mix until well incorporated.
6. Garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro. Serve with a slice of lemon. Squeeze a little lemon on the noodles and enjoy!
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
This came out delicious. One of my favorite dishes.
I know I have lots of them! My hunny loved it :-)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Disturbing Craving...ClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?yonil - 5 days 4 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?TammiTrue - 5 days 5 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago
How to improve fertility?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago