Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup almonds (ground)
1½ cups golden flax seed (ground)
2 pears (skin removed)
3 Medjool dates
2 tablespoons honey
Pinch of salt
Water as needed
½ cup macadamia nuts
½ cup cashews
½ lemon (juiced)
2 teaspoons honey
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons water
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon water
Dash vanilla extract
Ground nutmeg (optional)
1. For the filling, In a Vitamix, combine all the filling ingredients and place in refrigerator.
2. To start the pastry, put ground almonds and flax seeds in a medium sized bowl. In Vitamix, combine pears, dates, honey, and a little water to get the mixture moving.
3. Stop blender and add nuts and seeds. Blend again until you have a batter (be careful not to heat batter).
4. Allow batter to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Place batter into pastry bag or Ziploc baggie with corner cut out. Pipe batter onto teflex sheets into donut shapes.
6. Using a spoon, spread some of the batter to fill the hole slightly. Get out your cheese filling and a dollop of filling in the center of each pastry.
7. Make a glaze out of the honey, water, and vanilla by blending together. Drizzle lightly on each pastry.
8. Sprinkle with some ground nutmeg and place in the dehydrator for 12 hours.
9. Flip and dehydrate for another couple hours.
Aziah's ThoughtsBy Aziah
I wanted to make some pastries and had some of Alissa Cohen’s cheese crepe filling left over, so I created a pastry around the filling.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)javisbbrown - 11 min 59 sec ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 13 hours 36 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 17 hours 32 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 17 hours 37 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 18 hours ago