2 bananas (frozen)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup pecans
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup cookie dough (any kind you want)
1/4 cup caramel pecan bits (date paste and pecan bits)
1/4 cup small pieces of chocolate
1/4 cup almond or other nut butter
1/4 cup caramel (date paste with a tiny bit of coconut milk)
1/4 cup coconut shreds
1. Combine the ingredients in the food processor and mix until smooth.
2. Put ice cream in a large bowl.
3. Fold in the cookie dough, chocolate, coconut shreds, and caramel pecan bits, and mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in the almond butter, letting it make streaks throughout the ice cream.
5. Fold in the caramel, letting it make streaks that weave through the ice cream. Enjoy!
Balletomane's ThoughtsBy balletomane
Like a leopard!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???Creativelycc - 14 hours 57 min ago
Coconut meatCreativelycc - 15 hours 16 min ago
Natural Hair ColorCreativelycc - 15 hours 20 min ago
Nut allergyHarmony1 - 22 hours 5 min ago
Is it easy to be raw in Thailand?Harmony1 - 22 hours 7 min ago