2 cups whole almonds
2 cups dates (pitted)
3 cups Braeburn apples (Slice into size of your preference)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
¼ cup raisins
½ cup pitted dates (to form syrup)
¼ cup water (to form syrup)
2 tablespoons lemon juice (to form syrup)
¼ cup almond flour (to coat pan)
1. Slice apples and soak ahead of time.
2. In the food processor, form the almond flour with 1/4 cup of almonds. Chop finely.
3. Spread almond flour across pan.
4. Add 2 cups of almonds and 2 cups of pitted dates to food processor. Blend until you desire. Add a little water if too dry.
5. Add crust to pan on top of almond flour.
6. Add 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/4 cup pitted dates to blender. Blend until combined.
7. Drain apples and add syrup. Add cinnamon and raisins to apples.
8. Spread apples evenly onto your crust.
Elizahmunroe's ThoughtsBy elizahmunroe
Tastes (almost) like Grandma’s apple pie!
You will need an 8 × 8 inch pie pan.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Feeding baby...simonaw - 18 hours 41 min ago
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 6 days 23 hours ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago