Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 large ripe bananas
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
1. Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
2. Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
3. Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon. Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
4. Transfer to serving bowls.
5. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather skeptical about this recipe.
How on earth can just these five ingredients taste like ice cream?
Anyways, I tried it out, and I am a convert. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?brentwooddentalart - 14 hours 56 min ago
Saying Goodbye to Marijuanasubscriptionm - 20 hours 47 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....dilsonafig - 21 hours 20 min ago
2023 New SSD Chemical solution company to clean all black notes +27678263428.priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago
Famous Pregnant spell help you cure infertility in United States & U.K((+27673406922))priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago