Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 large ripe bananas
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
1. Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
2. Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
3. Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon. Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
4. Transfer to serving bowls.
5. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather skeptical about this recipe.
How on earth can just these five ingredients taste like ice cream?
Anyways, I tried it out, and I am a convert. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How do you know how much to eat daily?theartluva - 1 day 18 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 5 days 7 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 5 days 20 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 6 days 5 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 1 week 8 hours ago