Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 large ripe bananas
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
1. Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
2. Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
3. Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon. Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
4. Transfer to serving bowls.
5. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather skeptical about this recipe.
How on earth can just these five ingredients taste like ice cream?
Anyways, I tried it out, and I am a convert. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 12 hours ago
Whole Grain Unhulled Hemp SeedsTammiTrue - 1 week 12 hours ago
How Long does Irish Moss Keepmoniquet - 1 week 5 days ago