Rating3.6/5 (from 5 ratings)3.6
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup almonds
10 to 12 dates (pitted)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups blueberries (frozen)
1 cup strawberries (frozen)
1/2 cup almond milk
1. Process the walnuts and almonds in your food processor or Vitamix until finely ground.
2. Add in the dates and cinnamon and process until completely mixed. I used about an 8” inch pie pan.
3. Press the contents into the pan until evenly coated. Shove in the fridge.
4. In your blender, blend the blueberries and strawberries. Because they’re frozen, it won’t be creamy yet.
5. Add the almond milk and blend until creamy. It will be super thick so you might need a large spoon to move things along. Takes less than a minute in a Vitamix, may take about 3-4 minutes in a normal blender.
6. Once done, spoon out into the pie and spread it until the pie is filled.
7. Decorate the top with sliced peach (like mine) or any fruit you desire.
8. Pop in the freezer. It will be ready in half an hour. Always keep this in the freezer to avoid melting. You can also let it thaw out for 3 minutes for easier slicing.
OceanBliss's ThoughtsBy OceanBliss
A fun frozen treat which can be eaten anytime.
I like mine right after dinner.
It’s fruity, rich, and creamy!
Enjoy with some whipped cream or simply eat it plain. Yum.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 1 day 15 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 1 day 16 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 2 days 19 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 2 days 19 hours ago
Wrinkles & Fine LinesAlina - 2 days 21 hours ago