1 cup almonds (soaked)
1 cup pecans (soaked)
1 1/2 cups dates
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1/3 cup raw cocoa nibs
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
2 tablespoons agave nectar
3 cups strawberries (save a few for decoration)
2/3 cup cashew nuts or almonds (ground)
Juice of 1 small lime or 1/2 lemon
2 to 4 tablespoons agave nectar
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture sticks together.
2. Form into a crust in a tart pan.
3. Mix the strawberries with your ground nuts, adding some agave and lime/lemon juice.
4. When nice, but still a bit coarse, pour over the crust and decorate with some fresh strawberry slices.
5. Sprinkle gently with coconut flakes.
6. Leave in a freezer for about an hour before serving.
Miood-malina's ThoughtsBy miood-malina
Chocolate + strawberry + pie = bliss!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note