YieldMakes 2 4-inch burgers
1 cup walnuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup cashews (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup carrots (grated)
¼ cup onion (minced)
1½ teaspoon sea salt
.66 cup water or vegetable juice
1. In a food processor, puree nuts, mushrooms and carrots.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
3. Form the mixture into 2 4-inch patties on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Dehydrate the patties for 10 hours at 90 Fahrenheit.
5. Place each patty between two pieces of raw bread (Ezekiel 4:9 bread).
6. Add your favorite combination of veganaise, pickles, onions, romaine leaves or sprouts, tomato and avocado.
Absmail69's ThoughtsBy absmail69
A perfect option!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
acne scars, how can I heal them?Mpagvaok - 3 days 20 hours ago
Losing WeightOriginz - 3 days 20 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!Originz - 3 days 20 hours ago
I want vegan recipes for my diet ?Originz - 3 days 20 hours ago
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?sagancarl695 - 4 days 21 hours ago