YieldMakes 2 4-inch burgers
1 cup walnuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup cashews (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup carrots (grated)
¼ cup onion (minced)
1½ teaspoon sea salt
.66 cup water or vegetable juice
1. In a food processor, puree nuts, mushrooms and carrots.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
3. Form the mixture into 2 4-inch patties on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Dehydrate the patties for 10 hours at 90 Fahrenheit.
5. Place each patty between two pieces of raw bread (Ezekiel 4:9 bread).
6. Add your favorite combination of veganaise, pickles, onions, romaine leaves or sprouts, tomato and avocado.
Absmail69's ThoughtsBy absmail69
A perfect option!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 23 hours 2 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 1 day 3 hours ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 1 day 13 hours ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago