YieldMakes 2 trays
½ cup almonds (soaked)
½ cup sunflower seeds (soaked)
¼ cup lime juice
¼ head celery, including leaves
1 tablespoon cumin seeds (ground)
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked)
1 teaspoon cayenne or chili powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup golden flax (ground)
1. Pulse the almonds, sunflower seeds and sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor.
2. Add the lime juice, celery stalks (roughly chopped first), ground cumin seeds, cayenne and sea salt.
3. Then add the ground flax, using as much of the tomato soak water as needed to mix. You may need to add some more water too.
4. Finally mix in the celery leaves (or parsley if no leaves). You can either do this in the food processor, or by hand. If by hand then you will need to chop the leaves first.
5. Divide the mixture roughly into 2 and spread on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate for about 5 hours, then flip, cut into pieces, and dehydrate until totally dry.
Cath's ThoughtsBy Cath
These crackers are very versatile.
The original recipe uses 1 red pepper and a bunch of herbs, but I like to use celery – if your celery doesn’t have any leaves then add some parsley instead.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
What are some of the best ways to reduce dark spots?ishah - 7 hours 24 min ago
Cannabis Benefits??svitlb - 10 hours 32 min ago
+27833895606 Spells of love| Do spells work| Real spells that work| Spell caster| Magic words to maksandawanao - 15 hours 16 min ago
+27833895606 Beast love spells that work soo faster in uk|London|Manchester|Liverpool|Fulham|Leeds|sandawanao - 15 hours 52 min ago
I want vegan recipes for my diet ?ClaireT - 19 hours 42 min ago