2 cups almond pulp or almond powder
3 tablespoons cacao powder
1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup cashew butter
2 cups cashew nuts (soaked for 4 or more hours)
2 to 3 cups water
3 to 4 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon lecithin (liquid)
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Blend cashews until rich smoothness.
3. Add 1 cup of water at a time when blending the cashew. You want a smooth consistency.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients once smooth consistency is achieved.
6. Using a round mold or any shape, add the fudge in the mold and press down until fudge is packed. Lift up mold carefully.
7. Top the fudge with a scoop of ice cream.
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
Happy Valentine's Day kinda breakfast. :-)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 5 hours 5 min ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 5 hours 16 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 3 days 15 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 3 days 15 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago