Pinch of salt
½ cup Medjool date paste (process dates with 1 tablespoon water until paste)
½ cup cacao powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup cashew powder
½ cup macadamia nuts (unsoaked)
¼ cup cashew nuts (unsoaked)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup walnuts
½ cup almond pulp
1. Process walnuts and almond pulp.
2. Add date paste, salt, cacao powder, vanilla, and cashew butter.
3. Roll it into a ball and let it sit in the freezer for about 1 hour.
4. Pulse cashew nuts and macadamia nuts in the food processor. Don’t over process where it’s becomes a paste.
5. Add agave nectar and cinnamon. Pulse 2-3 times until incorporated.
6. Take the fudge out of the refrigerator. Sprinkle carob powder on a clean working area with enough to roll the fudge out.
7. Using a rolling pin, roll out in a rectangular shape. If it gets sticky, sprinkle more carob powder.
8. Cut the edges to make it look rectangular.
9. Spread the filing evenly on top of the rolled out fudge and make sure to fill to the edges. Start rolling the fudge away from you carefully. Roll until you get to the end of the fudge sheet.
10. Cut carefully with knife and let it set in the refrigerator for another hour. Serve and enjoy!
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
Sometimes, it’s just plain fun to play with food and then eat it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 23 hours 25 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 1 day 4 hours ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 1 day 13 hours ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago