Yield15 balls, depending upon how much you eat while you make them!
74 grams dates
74 grams oat flakes
26 grams sultanas or raisins
20 grams cashew nuts
4 grams walnuts
4 grams almonds
1 apple (cored, peeled, chopped)
10 grams cocoa powder, carob, or cacao
1. Blend the oats and the cocoa together in a high powered blender or grinder to make a gritty flour.
2. Run the remaining ingredients through a champion juicer or similar or blast in a food processor until it is all amalgamated together.
3. Mix in the oat and cocoa until it's nicely combined.
4. Break off small pieces and roll into balls.
5. Place in tiny cases and store in the fridge. You can also roll them in coconut if you wish.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Little chocolate balls, or a large lump, if you prefer!
Made from oats, nuts, and fruit.
Based on the Nakd Cocoa Loco Bars made in Wales. Hence, the very odd amounts!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Laser Hair Removal in Bangaloredrdixitcosmetic - 1 hour 14 min ago
spiral slicerspepenelope - 4 hours 42 min ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 22 hours 51 min ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 1 day 3 hours ago
DivaCup newbieaishac - 1 day 14 hours ago