1 cup white sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
6 dried apricots or dates
1 small mango
1 inch vanilla pod
Pinch of sea salt
2 teaspoons lucuma
1. Soak the dates or apricots in warm water for 5 minutes. Strain.
2. Grind up the sesame seeds and coconut and place in the food processor.
3. Process the fruit with the seed/coconut mixture into breadcrumbs.
4. Peel and chop the mango and add to the blender. Add the bananas, salt, vanilla and blend until smooth.
5. With the blender running, add the lucuma to thicken into desired custard consistency.
6. Pour over crumble and enjoy!
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Light sweet crumbly dessert with a smooth custard that's perfect for spring and/or summer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Alkaline water - healthy or not?katherinep - 14 hours 17 min ago
Staying raw during quarantinekatherinep - 14 hours 56 min ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 15 hours 8 min ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 2 hours ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 2 hours ago