Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
2 tablespoons raw honey
4 baskets strawberries (washed, sliced)
1 cup walnuts (processed fine)
1 cup flax seeds (processed fine)
1½ cups almond mylk pulp (firmly packed)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup or other sweetener
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Cinnamon (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)
1. Blend 1 basket of berries with honey in the Vitamix. Set aside.
2. Wash and slice the remaining 3 baskets of berries. Blend walnuts in processor or Vitamix until fine/crumbly.
3. Blend flax seeds in processor or Vitamix until fine/crumbly.
4. Mix walnut, flax, almond mylk pulp, maple syrup, olive oil, coconut oil, and spices until well blended like a cobbler topping.
5. Either press the crumble into the bottom of a pie pan, add berries, and pour syrup evenly over the top.
6. Or put the berries into a pie pan, pour syrup evenly over top and then add crumble.
Mtnflwr's ThoughtsBy mtnflwr
Delicious with any berry, cherries, or apricots.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How to improve fertility?Angie2 - 22 hours 49 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Angie2 - 22 hours 53 min ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Angie2 - 22 hours 58 min ago
mascaraGyaniA - 1 day 8 hours ago
What does everyone do for a living?annette - 3 days 23 hours ago