Yield2 hungry people
1 cup hemp seeds
1. Puree the zucchini in a food processor.
2. Then pour into a bowl, add the hemp seeds, and stir until the seeds are coated.
3. If you want you could add a pinch of salt at this point. Spread it onto a Teflex sheet.
4. Dehydrate several hours until firm.
5. Flip onto the lattice sheets that the dehydrator comes with. Dehydrate until very firm (a few more hours).
6. Serve with tomatoes, seed cheese, or whatever you like!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Easy, light, and crunchy pizza crust.
You could make it into crackers too if you wanted.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKHarmony1 - 5 min 45 sec ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?jamesb1112 - 1 day 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinsandrag6145 - 1 day 11 hours ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 6 days 16 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 6 days 21 hours ago