2 cups almond cream
3 tablespoons agar flakes
2 tablespoons kuzu dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup agave nectar
Juice of 4 large or 6 small limes
1 1/2 tablespoons psyllium powder
1 Raw Nutty Maple Pie Crust
1 cup coconut water
2 cups almonds (blanched)
2 tablespoons agar flakes
Dulse (to taste)
1/3 cup agave nectar
1 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon kuzu dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1. Heat agar in 1 cup coconut water until dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients except almonds and simmer 1 minute. Let cool.
3. Liquefy all ingredients in a blender. Chill and blend again.
4. Prepare almond cream ahead of time. Chill.
5. Heat agar in 1 cup coconut water until dissolved. Add kuzu and mix well. Remove from heat and chill.
6. Combine almond cream, agar mixture, agave nectar, lime juice, and psyllium in a food processor with an "S" blade.
7. Pour into pie shell and chill until firm.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Sweet and sour kinda pie. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
buckwheat sprout toxicity?martinj - 21 hours 44 min ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 2 days 1 hour ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 4 days 3 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 1 week 12 hours ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago