Rating4/5 (from 5 ratings)4
2 cups nuts of your choice or mixture (pecans, walnuts, macadamias, etc.)
½ cup dates (pitted, chopped)
3 cups raw cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
¾ cup lime juice (or to taste)
¾ cup raw honey
¾ cup virgin coconut oil (melted 1 to 3 teaspoons)
Vanilla extract (to taste)
½ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1. Process nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky consistency. Be careful not to over process and bring out too much oil from the nuts.
2. Press into the bottom of an 8” inch springform pan. Put in the fridge while making the filling.
3. Process cashews, lime juice, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and salt (if using) to a smooth and creamy consistency. It will need to process for up to 5-7 minutes, depending on the power of your food processor.
4. Pour the filling onto the crust. Remove any air bubbles by tapping the pan on the counter.
5. Freeze until firm for several hours or overnight. Can serve partially frozen to maintain firmness.
6. Garnish with fruit of choice. I used frozen raspberries slightly processed with a little agave to slightly sweeten.
Organic Gardens Network's ThoughtsBy Organic Gardens Network
The best raw key lime cheesecake!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Staying raw during quarantineTrish - 14 min 32 sec ago
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 1 day 17 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 1 day 17 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 2 days 20 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 2 days 20 hours ago