Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
¼ cup flour
2 tablespoons coconut (grated)
1 date (sliced)
1 tablespoon orange juice
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons coconut water
2 dates (pitted)
1. Stir the coconut and cinnamon through the flour (I use sprouted buckwheat) then add the orange juice and date and mix through.
2. Add the coconut water by the tablespoon, mixing to a wet but not runny consistency.
3. Form into a pancake shape on a lightly oiled dehydrator tray and dehydrate for about 3 hours, then flip over and place on a mesh dehydrator sheet for another two hours.
4. Finely mince the dates and strawberries in a food processor.
5. Add some of the date soak water and a little orange juice until it is as runny/thick as you would like.
6. Freeze the banana for at least 12 hours.
7. Allow to defrost for about five minutes then place in a food processor and process until it resembles thick luscious cream.
8. Stir through cinnamon/nutmeg/dried grated coconut or anything else you like for different flavors.
9. Put the pancake on a plate. Drizzle jam over the top and around the edges and blob cream in the middle.
Shele24's ThoughtsBy shele24
Pancakes better than mom’s!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 18 hours 46 min ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 2 days 20 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 6 days 5 hours ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 23 hours ago
Low income raw living?szussanna - 1 week 5 days ago