Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
1 cup water
Agave to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
1-2 medjool dates
1-2 scoops lecithin
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjool dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 17 hours 57 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 17 hours 58 min ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 1 day 6 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 1 day 16 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 2 days 19 hours ago