Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
YieldMakes a dinner plate full
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup honey
2 cups almonds
2 cups cashews
1 cup macadamia nuts
½ cup coconut (shredded)
½ cup coconut oil
1. Mix the honey, coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients.
2. Blend almonds and cashews in food processor until the pieces don’t get any smaller, but before you get nut butter.
3. Add ground almonds and nuts to the bowl and mix thoroughly. At this point, you should have a nice dough that smells like brownies and holds its shape.
4. Stir in the whole macadamia nuts.
5. Coat a plate (or whatever you want to store/serve it on) with a thin layer of shredded coconut and dump the dough onto it.
6. Work it into a short square shape (typical brownies). Sprinkle the top with coconut.
Glytch's ThoughtsBy glytch
Fudgy macadamia nut brownies!
The coconut’s main role is to stop it from sticking to things.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note