Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
3 cups wheat berries (sprouted, slightly dried out in the fridge)
3/4 cup raisins
2 small apples
1/4 cup currants (dried)
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Put the wheat berries, raisins, and 1/2 apple in your food processor and blend well.
2. In a separate bowl, grate the remaining 1 1/2 apples. Mix in the currants, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Add blended wheat mixture to the bowl and mix well.
4. Shape two loaves out of the mixture on a dehydrator tray with a teflex sheet or parchment paper.
5. Set dehydrator to 105 Fahrenheit. Dehydrate 6-8 hours. Flip and dehydrate 6-8 hours.
6. Cut into slices and lay slices on their sides. Dehydrate until desired texture is reached.
Holistica's ThoughtsBy holistica
Based on Rose Lee Calabro's Zucchini Bread.
I made this dehydrated apple-cinnamon currant loaf when I ran out of zucchini and still had 3 cups of wheat berries left.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note