Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
½ cup apricots
½ cup water
1½ cups cashew nut (finely ground)
½ cup nuts (finely ground)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¼ cup flax seed (finely ground)
½ teaspoon nutmeg
3 apples (blended then strained)
1 tablespoon agave (or to taste)
½ cup raisins
1. Blend the apricot and water in a blender, then strain out pulp through a regular plastic strainer. This won’t work with sulphited apricots as they are not nearly as sweet and this mixture is to be used as a sweetener.
2. I ground my nuts beforehand because my food processor is not the greatest but if you think yours can handle it, ground them up first before adding the next ingredients.
3. Add the apricot sweetener, the next six ingredients, and the apple ‘pulp’ (which after straining, should still be quite moist). Blend until you get an even texture.
4. Shape into cookies.
5. Take the apple juice that is leftover from the straining and spread a little on each cookie to give it a ‘shell’ after dehydrating.
6. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 12-18 hours.
Violet.eye's ThoughtsBy violet.eye
These are so tasty and have a nice creamy texture.
I had a couple warm out of the dehydrator and knew that they were a success.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 1 day 5 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 1 day 5 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 4 days 15 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 4 days 15 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago