Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
¾ cup raw cashews
1 1/3 cups raw walnuts
1¼ cups dried coconut (shredded)
8 dates (pitted)
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2½ tablespoons agave nectar
1. Process cashews and walnuts in food processor until crumbly.
2. Add dates, salt, and 3/4 cup of dried coconut. Blend for another minute and add agave nectar.
3. Process until the oil begins to separate from the nuts about 3 minutes. You’ll see the oil cling to the sides of the processor.
4. Press the mixture into a 4 × 9 or 8 × 8 inch glass pan. The oil will rise to the top as you press--do not pour it off.
5. Sprinkle the remaining coconut onto the top of the mixture (so that the coconut soaks up the oil to make a ‘frosting’).
6. Place in the fridge.
7. Once chilled, cut into squares. Can be served as is or drizzled with fresh berries.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
This recipe is very rich and decadent!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Disturbing Craving...ClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?yonil - 5 days 5 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?TammiTrue - 5 days 5 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago
How to improve fertility?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago