Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
2 cups almonds
1 cup hazelnuts
2 cups raisins
¾ cup flax seeds (ground)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
Pinch of salt (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla pod (optional)
1. Soak the nuts for a couple of hours before prep.
2. Grind the nuts to the consistency you like, but not too fine.
3. Add half of the raisins and process briefly.
4. Put mixture into a bowl and mix with the flax and cacao powder. Add the other half of the raisins.
5. Add maple syrup, water, vanilla, and salt. Mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
6. Spread the mixture on a lined dehydrator tray to about a quarter of an inch.
6. Dehydrate at around 100 Fahrenheit for 12 hours. Flip and dry for another 12 hours.
7. Cut into bars and dehydrate for another 24 hours until dry.
RawKaren's ThoughtsBy RawKaren
Perfect for airport days, post-gym, or breakfast on the run.
Maple is not raw, so use raw agave as an alternative, if you wish.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Feeding baby...simonaw - 20 hours 8 min ago
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 1 week 1 hour ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago