Rating4.2/5 (from 10 ratings)4.2
1 cup golden flax meal
1 cup Granny Smith apple (chopped)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
2 cups water
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup unsweetened coconut (shredded, dried)
1 cup pecans (finely chopped)
1. In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients, except the nuts, and process to form a smooth batter with the consistency of thick cream.
2. Mix in the nuts next.
3. For each pancake, using a offset spatula, spread 1/4 cup of the batter onto an 8-inch round on a nonstick drying sheet or wax paper. You should have 4 pancakes in all. I use up all my batter so just keep making pancakes if you would like to do that or reserve batter for later use.
4. Place the sheets in the dehydrator shelves and dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours, or until pliable.
5. Flip the pancakes off the sheets onto the shelves for continued dehydration, about 30 minutes longer or until dry enough for your tastes.
6. Serve with bananas and agave or maple syrup.
Bellasera's ThoughtsBy bellasera
This is a variation on my curried pancakes after craving a Sunday breakfast.
With the raw bacon here and a few others items, it became a Sunday breakfast feast, hopefully soon to be a once a month Sunday breakfast buffet with friends.
They are simply yummy.
I make these the day before so they are ready for breakfast with a little warm up in the dehydrator.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?brentwooddentalart - 14 hours 24 min ago
Saying Goodbye to Marijuanasubscriptionm - 20 hours 15 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....dilsonafig - 20 hours 47 min ago
2023 New SSD Chemical solution company to clean all black notes +27678263428.priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago
Famous Pregnant spell help you cure infertility in United States & U.K((+27673406922))priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago