1 cup peanuts
5 to 6 Deglet Noor dates (pitted)
1/2 tablespoon raw coconut oil
Juice from 2 limes
4 honey dates (pitted)
4 Deglet Noor dates (pitted)
1/2 tablespoon raw coconut oil (melted)
Water (as needed)
Lime slices (from one of the above limes)
Raw coconut (shredded)
1. In the food processor, grind peanuts into a gritty, sandy, pulp. Add in a few dates.
2. Pulse. Continue to add in dates and pulse until the crust dough becomes a sticky clump.
3. With your hands, knead in the melted coconut oil until the mix becomes pliable and doesn’t stick to the pie pan when you press it in and try to lift it up. This may be more or less than 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4. Press crust into the pie pan. Refrigerate until filling is prepared.
5. In a blender, combine avocado, dates, water, lime, and lime juice. Blend until a creamy consistency is reached.
6. Pour in coconut oil and pulse.
7. Pour mixture into the pie pan with the crust. Freeze for up to 2 hours or until a meringue consistency has been reached.
8. Garnish with lime slices from the lime used for its juice and sprinkle the shredded raw coconut on top!
Vabeachcg's ThoughtsBy vabeachcg
I created this recipe out of a need for something green for dessert for Christmas Eve dinner.
Turns out this was the perfect idea!
Tasty, quick, and easy as pie!
Optional: When plating, drizzle with agave nectar for those with an especially sweet tooth!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 4 hours 32 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 1 day 19 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 2 days 11 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 3 days 18 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 4 days 5 hours ago