2 cups nuts of your choice (I used a combination of Brazil nuts and pecans)
1 cup dates
3 tablespoons agave
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cashews (soaked for several hours)
3 very ripe bananas
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons agave
Dash of salt
Dash of allspice
1. Combine the first 2 ingredients in your food processor. Pulse until nuts are ground fairly fine.
2. Add the next 2 ingredients. Pulse until well combined and starts to form a ball.
3. Take this mixture and press into the bottom of your pan. Set aside.
4. Combine cashews and dates in a food processor. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water, but be sure to only add a tablespoon at a time or it will become too thin.
5. Add bananas. Combine well.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Pour into your prepared crust.
7. Chill for several hours.
8. Before serving, garnish with sliced bananas and chopped nuts.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
Rich and creamy.
Even my 7 year old approved! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 1 day 11 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 1 day 11 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 12 hours ago
Whole Grain Unhulled Hemp SeedsTammiTrue - 1 week 12 hours ago
How Long does Irish Moss Keepmoniquet - 1 week 5 days ago