Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 4-6 people
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup macadamia nuts
Juice from 1 lemon
Dash of cocoa powder
2 sprinkles of dried coconut flakes
4 strawberries (sliced)
2 tablespoons blueberries
1. Place the almonds and the dates in a food processor. Leave a little chunky.
2. Place in a pie dish and set aside.
3. Place the bananas, mango, agave nectar, lemon juice, and macadamia nuts in a food processor and process until smooth (will be a little runny).
4. Pour the filling into the pie crust
5. Decorate with strawberries, blueberries, cocoa powder, and coconut flakes
6. Put the dish in the freezer for about an hour until firm.
RawNY's ThoughtsBy RawNY
A classic fruity combination in a pie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 2 days 5 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 4 days 7 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 5 days 23 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 1 week 17 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago