1/2 cup of coconut water
1/4 cup of almond milk or coconut milk
1 tsp of matcha tea
3 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tbs of vanilla powder
1 bunch of fresh mint
1. In a high speed blender, add almond milk, coconut water, matcha tea, fresh mint and vanilla powder and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a plate and add 3 tbsp of chia seeds, then stir it well.
3. Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour, until the mixture thickens.
4. Pour into into a small air tight jar and freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
5. Enjoy this refreshing and chilling dessert on a hot summer day.
Viktoriya and Oksana's ThoughtsBy Viktoriya and Oksana
this sweet, refreshing and calming little treat is perfect to end a meal. Matcha has 147 times more antioxidants than regular brewed green tea, so drinking one cup of matcha tea is equivalent to drinking 10 cups of green tea in its nutritional content. Matcha boosts metabolism and burns calories
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Buy IELTS Certificate online| Genuine IELTS Certificate whatsap +46739780300medon - 19 hours 1 min ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?ClaireT - 2 days 7 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?jmal7073 - 3 days 4 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 3 days 7 hours ago
Whole Grain Unhulled Hemp SeedsTammiTrue - 3 days 7 hours ago