1/8 cup cocoa butter
¼ cup coconut oil
1/8 cup coconut butter
6 drops beet juice
3 drops peppermint oil
½ tablespoon agave
1 huge perfect strawberry
1 wooden skewer
Floral tape and artificial leaves
1. Melt cocoa butter, coconut butter, and coconut oil in small bowl. Set inside a bigger bowl of hot water and stir till well melted. Strain any unmelted bits.
2. Mix in peppermint oil, agave, and beet juice (juice does not seem to alter taste).
3. Let cool till very thick, almost like frosting. It may take a while to get to this stage. Mixture will separate but will eventually become opaque and come together when ready.
4. Dip a skewered strawberry into the mixture and spoon the rest into approximately a 1/4 cup candy mold.
5. Let dry before adding floral tape. Tape from under the berry. Add leaves a few inches below.
6. Freeze candy in mold until firm. Pop molded treat out when firm.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
A peppermint treat.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note