1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup dates (pitted, packed)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cardamon
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
1. In a food processor, pulse the cardamon, nutmeg, almonds, and macadamia nuts until crumbly and well mixed.
2. Put the dates in the processor and blend until well mixed and there's a doughy consistency, meaning the mixture is sticking together.
3. Toss in the cacao nibs and pulse to mix well, but not pulverize.
4. Put liners in a muffin pan, or if you would like to serve without liners, use one repeatedly for a mold.
5. Spoon mixture into liners and press down with your fingers or the spoon.
6. Chill in the fridge for an hour or two before serving (this will help the mixture to better hold together).
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Delicious muffins, reminiscent of cookie dough.
Enjoy with a cold glass of nut milk.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Alkaline water - healthy or not?katherinep - 10 hours 35 min ago
Staying raw during quarantinekatherinep - 11 hours 14 min ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 11 hours 27 min ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 6 days 22 hours ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 6 days 22 hours ago