Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
1 pound spinach
1 box artichoke hearts (frozen)
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup water
2 clove garlic
1 tablespoon sea salt
½ juice from half a lemon
pinch cayenne (purely optional)
1. In the bowl of your food processor, combine and spinach and artichoke hearts until chunky. Depending on preference, this may be more or less – I like an almost smooth texture.
2. In your blender, blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3. Stir the two mixtures together and place in a flat casserole (if you plan on warming it) or in a bowl (for a cold dip).
4. If you warm it, put it in the dehydrator at 110 degrees for about an hour, or until warmed through.
5. To serve it cold, let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour, and serve with Basic Brown Bread, made into triangles.
Poemomm's ThoughtsBy poemomm
This dip is a near clone of the original, cheesy goodness that pops up with regularity at SAD events from Maine to California.
I like to serve it with Basic Brown Bread, cut into triangles, and cold for another take on a party favorite – the bread bowl and Knorr Spinach Dip.
The salt is high, admittedly, but it recreates the saltiness from the mayo and cheese of the original dish.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 1 day 18 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 1 day 18 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 2 days 7 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 2 days 17 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 3 days 20 hours ago