2 cups raw cashews (soaked)
Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup crumbly chewy pie crust of your choice
¼ cup raw agave nectar
1 recipe Caramel Sauce
1. Blend the cashews, vanilla bean seeds and extract, and agave nectar in your Vitamix till completely smooth, like vanilla ice cream.
2. Run the frozen bananas through a juicer, which should turn into a cream.
3. Add the banana cream to the blender with the vanilla cream and keep blending just to mix the banana in there.
4. Freeze the ice cream mixture for 20 minutes.
5. Process through your ice cream maker.
6. Before it’s done in the ice cream maker, pour in some caramel sauce and crumble some chunks of pie crust.
7. Freeze the ice cream for 20 minutes more, scoop out, and eat!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
Another one for coconutty!
Hope this tastes like the real thing. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Been raw almost a month was decent first week now nothing but tiredness sensitivity weakness etcdanielk4739 - 5 hours 35 min ago
Need certain supplement reccomendationsOptimally Organic - 15 hours 52 min ago
Looking for Raw Foods Male Weight Lifting Meal PlanRawFitness - 16 hours 42 min ago
where to buy chia seeds3lephant - 17 hours 21 sec ago
Ladies: Treating Strep B NaturallyClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago