Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldMakes about 8 wraps, but you may want to make more!
4 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup flax seed (ground)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices/herbs.
3. Mix in the ground flax with your hands until it absorbs the excess water from the zucchini.
4. Take a couple of tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into a large flat disc. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
5. Dry at 145 F for 2 hours, then flip over and dry at 115 F until done.
6. Fill with tomatoes, olives, guacamole etc.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Nice pliable wrap that is vegetable based.
Feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices. Very easy to make.
Delicious. Great for a picnic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Trying Raw Again...ClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
Need to find a lawyer who practices a raw vegan dietjacksonprock6j - 5 days 2 hours ago
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?ClaireT - 6 days 8 hours ago
Type 2 diabetesTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago
camping and smoothiesMickeSanty - 2 weeks 1 day ago