Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldMakes about 8 wraps, but you may want to make more!
4 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup flax seed (ground)
Dash of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt and spices/herbs.
3. Mix in the ground flax with your hands until it absorbs the excess water from the zucchini.
4. Take a couple of tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into a large flat disc. Continue until all the mixture is used up.
5. Dry at 145 F for 2 hours, then flip over and dry at 115 F until done.
6. Fill with tomatoes, olives, guacamole etc.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Nice pliable wrap that is vegetable based.
Feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices. Very easy to make.
Delicious. Great for a picnic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Getting a Raw Vegan Meal at Any Restaurant With This EmailFreyaslater - 8 hours 24 min ago
Order Raw Vegan Food Websitesethanturner - 2 weeks 3 days ago
What are some of the best ways to reduce dark spots?ishah - 3 weeks 6 days ago
I want vegan recipes for my diet ?ishah - 4 weeks 20 hours ago
Skin Care Productsishah - 4 weeks 20 hours ago