2 large zucchinis (cut into rounds)
½ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup water
2 tablespoons fresh thyme (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (minced)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut zucchini into rounds using a knife or mandolin.
2. Toss zucchini in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt, and dash of pepper.
3. Place zucchini on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 1 hour at 145° Fahrenheit.
4. Soak sun-dried tomatoes with equal part water. At the end of an hour, blend the remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
5. Toss zucchini with sauce before serving.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is an easy recipe that goes great with a simple tossed salad.
The zucchini comes out of the dehydrator warm and there is something about the sauce that makes me swear that it has cheese in it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 23 hours 24 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 1 day 4 hours ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 1 day 13 hours ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 20 hours ago