Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
YieldServes 2 hungry raw-ers
4 Romaine leaves
3 small/medium bananas
1 lemon (squeezed)
1 chili (finely sliced)
1. Take the leaves off the romaine. These are easy to come off. Nice and large and perfect for the wraps. Wash, dry, and lay these flat.
2. Get a medium bowl and mash up the bananas with a fork.
3. Squeeze one lemon. Add this in and continue to mash.
4. Slice some chili. Depending on your own taste, it can be green red, jalapeno, red scotch bonnet, or whatever you like. Add this in to the mixture and continue to mash up.
5. Scoop the mixture into the lettuce wrap. Spread a little and roll up.
Rawdancer_london's ThoughtsBy rawdancer_london
Banana wrap is a total quick snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 59 min 59 sec ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 7 hours 39 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 12 hours 59 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 14 hours 2 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 13 hours ago