Raw avocado dulse salad recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Chop romaine lettuce. Place on plate.
- 2. Cut avocado in half. Spoon out into bowl with a spoon. Chop into bite-sized chunks. Crumble dry dulse seaweed into the bowl. Stir gently until avocado is coated in dulse, similar to photo.
- 3. Dump avocado bowl on top of lettuce. Top with raisins.
- 4. Serve with raw vinaigrette dressing on top - to taste.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Also, in case you're curious, I garnished this one with red peppercorns for that pop of red color!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B12.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes