Raw marinated mushroom recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 8 ratings)5
- 1. Slice mushrooms.
- 2. Place sliced mushrooms into a wide, shallow bowl (or a plate with a deep lip).
- 3. Pour the oil and soy sauce over the mushrooms.
- 4. Gently stir mushrooms until lightly but thoroughly coated in oil and soy sauce.
- 5. Let mushrooms sit for approximately 5 minutes. (Stir occassionally if possible.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Needing something more than a "salad" but in a rush? Try these simple marinated mushrooms. Ready in less than 5 minutes and they have a real cooked feel.
I have eaten raw marinated mushrooms on their own, but I love them combined with spinach as salad toppers. In this photograph I've placed the marinated mushrooms on a bed of spinach and garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onion. But for you the opportunities are endless.
Again, the marinated mushrooms provide a nice hearty substance to a salad, and they are super quick to prepare.
I personally prefer my marinated mushrooms eaten fresh right after I make them.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes