The Rawtarian's classic juice recipe
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Yield1 large glass juice
- 1. Wash carrots. Chop off ends. (Do not peel.)
- 2. Chop apples in half. Remove stem. (Do not core.)
- 3. Hand peel fresh ginger.
- 4. Juice all ingredients in your juicer.
- 5. Consume immediately!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This juice is perfect because it's inexpensive but very satisfying. A perfect breakfast juice!
This is my favorite juice of all time. The flavor is a perfect balance of sweet and zing. Plus the ingredients are inexpensive and available all year round.
Love ginger? Add 1 more tablespoon. (Don't have ginger? You can omit it. It'll still be good. Only not as zingy.)
The juicer that I use is the Breville Juice Fountain.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin A.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes