10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Spiritual Healer and Online Psychic Reader lost love spell caster in USA | CANADA | UK | NETHERLANDroberttooke - 4 hours 13 min ago
To anyone between the ages of 16 and 21alexisp - 1 day 1 hour ago
Best Juicer?bettiet9255 - 1 day 7 hours ago
How Important is Organic Food to you?ClaireT - 4 days 1 hour ago
Sunburn!whitec - 5 days 9 hours ago