Handful of Brazil nuts
Handful of coconut (shredded)
Handful of apricots (dried)
Pinch of salt
2 regular size avocados or 3 small ones
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 cup cashews (soaked)
Juice from half a lemon
A little fresh ground nutmeg
1/4 cup agave
A tiny bit of water
1. Grind up the crust ingredients in a food processor until it starts to ball up pretty good.
2. Press into regular size pie pan with your fingers. Take it all the way up the sides of the pan.
3. Process filling ingredients in food processor until blended well.
4. Pour into pie crust. I like to top mine with sliced almonds or shredded coconut. It's great served with fruit on the side too!
5. Make cashew cream in a Vitamix (makes it fluffier, although kind of hard to extract, but worth the effort). Stream in the water slowly to your desired consistency.
Revraw's ThoughtsBy revraw
The non-raw love this pie. Everyone loves this pie. I hope you do too.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw vegan eco village in Africa or Australia?mariyahkaitlyn - 1 hour 30 min ago
notcicing my teeth are becoming see throughtomp6 - 14 hours 37 min ago
Is it normal to have random sleep problems?mariyahkaitlyn - 1 day 14 min ago
I'm Nit Weighing Myselfdeer4 - 1 day 2 hours ago
Algae Oil DHA EPAannas2585 - 2 days 10 hours ago