1 cup agave or honey
1 cup water
10 sprigs of fresh mint
1 cantaloupe (seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small watermelon (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 kiwis (sliced)
1 pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 bananas (sliced)
2 cups blueberries
Extra mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Blend agave, water, mint, and the juice of 1 lime until well combined.
2. Cut fruit and gently combine in serving bowl.
3. Zest remaining limes and squeeze juice and zest over fruit.
4. Add mint syrup and toss gently to coat.
5. Garnish with remaining mint. Chill or serve immediately.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
I adapted this recipe from an old SAD version from Wild Oats.
If the melon/banana combo makes you uneasy, switch them with papaya, mango, strawberries, or any other fruit you desire.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Disturbing Craving...ClaireT - 2 days 1 hour ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?yonil - 5 days 7 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?TammiTrue - 5 days 8 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago
How to improve fertility?ClaireT - 1 week 6 days ago