1 cup agave or honey
1 cup water
10 sprigs of fresh mint
1 cantaloupe (seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small watermelon (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 kiwis (sliced)
1 pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 bananas (sliced)
2 cups blueberries
Extra mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Blend agave, water, mint, and the juice of 1 lime until well combined.
2. Cut fruit and gently combine in serving bowl.
3. Zest remaining limes and squeeze juice and zest over fruit.
4. Add mint syrup and toss gently to coat.
5. Garnish with remaining mint. Chill or serve immediately.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
I adapted this recipe from an old SAD version from Wild Oats.
If the melon/banana combo makes you uneasy, switch them with papaya, mango, strawberries, or any other fruit you desire.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Cenforce 100 Is Super Fun ED Tabletsuhagra 100mg price - 51 min 56 sec ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 2 hours 41 min ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 3 days 17 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 5 days 40 min ago
SuperfoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 2 hours ago