Rating3.4/5 (from 10 ratings)3.4
YieldNot sure, depends on how hungry you are
¾ cup almond pulp
¼ cup golden flax seed meal
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup date paste
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon allspice
¼ teaspoon clove
½ teaspoon smidgen of salt
1. To make almond pulp, make almond milk and strain out the pulp.
2. To make golden flax meal, put golden flax seeds in a dry blender and blend to a powder. Brown flax meal will also due just fine.
3. To make pumpkin puree, peel and seed a small pumpkin (don’t worry about getting all the stringy part off), roughly chop the pumpkin, and toss it in the food processor. Process until it is a consistent texture, but it will never be smooth.
4. To make date paste, put pitted dates in either a blender or food processor and add as little water as possible to achieve a paste.
5. Mix by hand and form into a loaf about one and a half inches thick.
6. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 8 hours on a Teflex sheet then remove the Teflex sheet and dehydrate for additional 16 hours and enjoy!
Optional: To make a dryer bread, slice the bread and dehydrate for an additional 8 hours.
Bellasera's ThoughtsBy bellasera
I was inspired to make this recipe from a similar recipe at We Like It Raw.
The pumpkin bread is just in time for the season! YUMMY TOO!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 10 hours 9 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 1 day 3 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 1 day 3 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 3 days 1 hour ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 3 days 7 hours ago