Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield4 trays thin or 3 trays thick
3 cups wheat berries (sprouted)
3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup flax seed (soaked)
2 cups pumpkin seeds (dry)
2 cups sunflower seeds (dry)
1. Sprout the buckwheat and wheat berries for 24 hours only.
2. In a food processor, process the wheat berries. Let it go and go until it forms a dough and all the wheat grain is mashed up. Put to one side in a huge bowl.
3. Food process the buckwheat next, then put it in the big bowl. Then do the apples and the carrots, letting them go into a puree.
4. Then mix in the flax-seed, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Mix the whole thing together. I use my hands for this and get really lovely and messy.
5. Spread out onto lined dehydrator trays. Usually about 1 cm thick.
6. Dehydrate, flip and dehydrate until totally dry.
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
Gorgeous bread Essene style.
Great with almond cheese.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503:Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 2 hours 15 min ago
BUY REGISTERED UK PASSPORT ONLINE, GERMAN DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLINE Whatsapp +44 7448 183503makeang202 - 2 hours 34 min ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australia, Buy IELTS online withoutmakeang202 - 2 hours 37 min ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 2 hours 40 min ago
How Much A Fruit Drying Room Cost?meibang - 8 hours 27 min ago