1 cup of Brazil nuts
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup raisins
Pinch of vanilla powder
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt (optional)
1. Soak 1 cup of Brazil nuts for two hours and then drain the water.
2. Place in food processor Brazil nuts, dates, raisins, a dash of vanilla, cinnamon and Himalayan pink salt if desired.
3. Food Process all the ingredients until you reach a desired consistency.
4. On a piece of parchment paper, roll it out to about a 1/4th inch layer.
5. Using a small round cookie cutter (or the top of a shot glass) cut into small circles.
6. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 weeks or up to 3 month in a freezer.
Lola's ThoughtsBy Lola
Some of the most impressive and important health benefits of Brazil nuts are that they not only high in selenium, but they also have an amazing ability to help stimulate growth and repair, balance hormones, and reduce the signs of aging.
They are a great source of complete proteins, meaning that they provide all of the essential amino acids needed for human growth and development, and muscle tissue repair.
This superfood cookie is perfect as a pre and post workout snack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Best Juicer?ncowan - 58 min 8 sec ago
Ah, stupid headache- I need help with this diet...philip9976 - 1 hour 50 min ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?inalsaj - 18 hours 15 min ago
+27737454096 MAGIC RING & FAMILY PROTECTION IN JOHANNESBURGMaamahazizi - 21 hours 21 min ago
Bring Back Ex Lovers Powerful Spells In 12Hrs Call+27737454096 In Mthonjaneni Local.Maamahazizi - 21 hours 23 min ago