1½ cups raw almonds (soaked for 24 hrs in water)
2 apples (your favorite kind)
½ cup pomegranate seeds (to get seeds follow instructions to open a pomegranate)
1 cup raw honey
¼ cup lemon juice
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. After soaking almonds, food process them to a medium to fine grind. Place in a small bowl.
2. Add half of honey (1/2 cup). Mix and spread in pie dish to make a base or crust.
3. Chop apples into small pieces (The smaller, the more delectable and full of energy and love.). Place in a small bowl.
4. Add other 1/2 cup of honey. Add lemon juice.
5. To obtain pomegranate seeds, cut pomegranate top and bottom off (small slice, like 1/4 inch), and then cut in quarters.
6. Submerge in a bowl of water and pop seeds off with fingers.
7. Add pomegranate seeds to apple mixture. Stir and place in pie dish on top of almond mixture.
8. Sprinkle cinnamon and a few more pomegranate seeds.
Gracie's ThoughtsBy gracie
Beautiful, delicious, raw!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Gift for my girlfriend nail polishGalaxy990 - 1 day 14 hours ago
Sweet cravings after raw saladJustxMe - 2 days 8 hours ago
Cured myself of oral herpesKim1981 - 3 days 46 min ago
b12 and raw/vegankelseys - 5 days 20 hours ago
Meal replacement shakes?TammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago