Few tablespoons olive oil
Garlic (chopped, smooshed)
Za'atar or other seasonings of choice
1. Chop tomatoes into thick slices
2. Spread slices out in shallow dish 1-3 layers thick.
3. Drizzle liberally with olive oil
4. Top with garlic and zaatar or other spices.
5. Let marinate in fridge 1 hour to over night. Turn a few times to make sure all get same about of marination love.
6. Dehydrate on solid dehydrator sheets to desired consistency. Will take longer for thicker slices. I usually dehydrate over night because I like to leave some of the olive oil on them while dehydrating so that means it takes a little longer.
*Za’atar is a middle eastern spice mix that I get from a local middle eastern deli. In Arabic the word za’atar refers to any various local herbs of the mint family (oregano, marjoram, thyme, etc.) Usually composed of dried thyme, dried oregano, and toasted sesame seeds (makes it not raw). If you can’t find this mix just season with thyme and oregano to get similar taste.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
I make these in the dehydrator so they aren’t technically sun-dried.
But they are delicious.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Cenforce 100 Is Super Fun ED Tabletsuhagra 100mg price - 1 day 10 hours ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 1 day 12 hours ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 5 days 3 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 6 days 10 hours ago
SuperfoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 11 hours ago