Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 cup garbanzo beans (sprouted)
½ cup red onion (chopped)
1 cup red, green, or orange bell pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoons lime juice
2/3 cup raisins (soaked)
½ tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Put the chopped vegetables and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
2. Put mango and all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse. Place this in a bowl.
3. Put raisins in a food processor and process until they are small pieces. Add the raisins to the mango mixture.
4. Pour chutney over the vegetables and garbanzo beans.
5. Let set in the fridge so the flavors can mix before serving.
Bdavis's ThoughtsBy bdavis
You can use any variation of vegetables with this.
It is crunchy, tangy, and sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
spiral slicersClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
DivaCup newbieClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 4 days 11 hours ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 4 days 15 hours ago
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 6 days 13 hours ago