YieldMakes under one tray.
Ground golden flax
Salt and pepper
Thai curry leaves
Thai lime leaves
2 cloves garlic
Bird's eye chili
Sprouted legumes (lentils, mung, red, chickpeas)
1. Blend fresh leaves (Asian store), ginger, garlic, chill, salt, and pepper. Set aside to marry.
2. Blend chunks of zucchini. Mix pulp with flax. Combine with above mixture thoroughly.
3. At this point, you may (being authentic) add coconut milk and sesame oil but I chose not to. It is still very more-ish! The pic does not do enough justice.
4. Now fold in some sprouts.
5. Dehydrate at the temperature you see best. i chose 110 Fahrenheit for 15 hours. Dry to a crunch. Great with cooling herb dips.
Ilikenuts's ThoughtsBy ilikenuts
I love thai green curry.
Now I can eat it anytime anywhere.
Warning: addictive if you are a Thai food fanatic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 3 hours 22 min ago
Skin repair?amelykruskal - 9 hours 12 min ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 20 hours 31 min ago
eyelashesharmonys - 1 day 6 hours ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 3 days 23 hours ago